Customer Complaints Policy
Here at Hydropool UK, we are dedicated to and pride ourselves on giving the highest level of customer service and quality. Unfortunately, sometimes things can still go wrong. In the event that you have a concern or complaint, we are here to help resolve your issue as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves
- Resolve your complaint fairly and without delay
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was handled
How and where to complain:
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our/product service, you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:
- In writing: The Complaints Manager, Hydropool UK, The Spa Showrooms, London Road, East Grinstead, RH19 2RQ
- By telephone: 01342 311 000
- By email: email@example.com
In order for us to find your customer record and investigate your query quicker and easier, please provide:
- Your name and address
- Contact details
- A clear explanation of your concern/complaint
- Your expectations of a resolution
- Any other detail you think is appropriate to support your complaint
How long will it take?
We will aim to resolve your complaint straight away, but if we can’t, we will write to you within 5 business days to tell you:
- why we have not resolved your complaint
- who is dealing with your complaint
- when we will contact you again
We usually resolve complaints quickly but, if it is complex it may take longer. We will acknowledge your complaint, keep you informed on a regular basis, update you regularly as our investigation progresses and ask if we need any further information from you to help our investigation. If you require an update, please call us on the number above and ask to speak to the person dealing with your complaint.
If we cannot reach an agreement:
If we can’t agree a solution with you within 8 weeks of the complaint being submitted, we will:
- Send a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision
- Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position
If you’re not satisfied with the resolution we have provided or if you feel we haven’t provided a resolution, you are entitled to refer your complaint onwards. You can either contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or trading standards:
- Find your local trading standards office here: www.gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office
- Or contact the Citizen Advice consumer helpline on: 0345 404 0506. You can also report a trader to trading standards through Citizens Advice Consumer helpline.
Financial Ombudsman Service:
If your complaint is related to finance that you have been accepted for through Hydropool UK or one of our approved retailers, you can direct your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman service should you wish to take it further. This is a free and independent service which handles complaints on a range of financial matters.
Our aim is to resolve all credit brokerage related complaints internally. However, if after receiving our final decision letter or 8 weeks have passed you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
If you want the FOS to look into your complaint you must contact them within six months of the date of our final response letter:
- Mailing Address: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Telephone: 0800 023 4567, or from a mobile: 0300 123 9123
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumers do not have to accept the decision made by the Financial Ombudsman and can keep their right to go to court. However, if the decision of the Financial Ombudsman is accepted then it is binding both you and us.
Further helpful information can be obtained from visiting their website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk