The Hydropool Setenity Collection
The Serenity 4300 is perfect for those looking for a smaller tub that feels large inside!
The Serenity 4500 4-person hot tub with a lounger that doubles as a unique cool-down ledge.
The Serenity 5900 features comfortable deep seats and full-body massage with space for 5.
The Serenity 6600 is a small but spacious spa, with 2 captain seats and 4 Massage Zones.
The Serenity 6800 is a spacious 6 person hot tub with 4 deep captain seats, perfect for entertaining.
The Serenity Collection
If you want elegant styling and exceptional performance, you will love the all-new Serenity Collection. You’ll learn what makes these spas special, including unique massage, spacious interiors, and a range of models to fit your available space, from four to seven adults. Plus, you can count on renowned Hydropool quality, Weather Seal Insulation, and innovative water care options such as the HydroClear Pure Water System that helps you spend less time caring for your spa and more time enjoying it. Our Serenity collection features sleek lines, stunning cabinets and high flow filtration. Each Serenity model comes in one easy-to-understand configuration with limited options and upgrades, making it easy for you to enjoy simplicity at its best. This Collection features premium lighting, exterior Moonlights, 2x Aqua Blade Waterfalls, premium design maintenance-free cabinetry, and our WeatherSeal Insulation System. Every model features non-slip padding throughout the spa for safe entry and exit.
Our Specialist Retailers are here to help you find the perfect model to meet your needs and requirements.
Request more information here
Why Buy A Serenity Model
Serenity Is Built To Last From The Ground Up
- POLYMER INSULATED FLOOR: Designed to keep the warmth in and everything else out. The insulated floor locks in the ambient heat from the pumps.
- UNIBODY FRAME: The strongest frame available. Specifically engineered to hold the weight of the water while adjusting to the heating and cooling that comes with summers and winters.
- EDGEWATER SHELL: Built like the hull of a boat and completely waterproof. The polyester and vinyl ester resin are combined with fibre-glass to add strength, creating the strongest shell in the industry.
- THE WEATHER SEAL INSULATION SYSTEM: Our innovative HydroWise Thermal Shield Energy Efficient Insulation and superior WeatherSeal Cabinetry work in combination with our HydroWise Hard Cover to keep the heat in and the cold out. Combine this with the fact that our hot tubs are engineered to be the most energy-efficient in the world, providing 100ºF / 37ºC … for just pennies a day.
- POLY FILM BARRIER: Supports plumbing and weight of water, minimizes vibration.
- HYDROWISE THERMAL BLANKETS: Wrap the plumbing and floor, reflecting radiant heat back into the hot tub, creating the first thermal barrier.
- 2LB CLOSED CELL FOAM: Seals the lip of the tub to prevent heat loss, insulating the floor of the hot tub.
- WEATHERSEAL CABINET: Locks in the waste heat given off by pumps and heater by reflecting radiant heat inside the cabinetry of the hot tub. The Cabinet Panels can be easily removed for access on all sides of the hot tub.
- HYBRID HEAT ADVANTAGE: The combination of insulation materials allows our WeatherSeal Insulation System to capture the radiant heat from the plumbing and equipment, significantly reducing energy consumption.
Energy Efficiency Beyond Compare
One of the most frequent questions we’re asked is around the cost to keep your hot tub at those ideal temperatures (around 100° F/37° C). One of the most frequent questions we’re asked is around the cost to keep your hot tub at those ideal temperatures (around 100° F/37° C). Well, thanks to our innovative HydroWise Thermal Shield Energy Efficient Insulation System and superior HydroWise Hard Cover, we’ve mastered the art of keeping the heat in and the cold out. Combine this with the fact that our hot tubs are engineered to be the most energy-efficient in the world, which means you can enjoy your hot tub for just pennies a day. All of the technology has been designed to exceed California Regulations, which are some of the stiffest regulations in the world. We are literally setting the standard. Hydropool is ranked one of the top in the world for “stand-by” wattage and energy efficiency, and one of the first to be approved under the strict State of California Guidelines.
Science of Immersion In A Serenity Hot Tub.
Through our understanding of Zone Hydrotherapy and ergonomics of the human body, Hydropool has taken the science of immersion to the next level. This constant innovation has created a line of hot tubs that allows them to interact with the human body in the most natural and effective way possible, with the introduction of Zone Therapy. Hydropool Zone Therapy is designed around you and your usage of the hot tub to help you benefit from a general sense of well-being. We are all unique individuals with varying lifestyles that all play a role in defining our sensitivity to a release of various tensions.
- TYPE OF JETS: The type of jet is crucial to a proper massage. Our E-55 jet is designed purposely for a deep tissue massage and our E-40 Jet is designed for a gentle massage.
- JET PLACEMENT: Our hydrotherapy jets are specifically designed for each zone so that the superior benefits of hydrotherapy are achieved. Our different jet patterns are designed to work with different muscle groups.
- SEATING DESIGNED AROUND YOU: Designed to work with your body’s natural structure and functions; to provide maximum comfort and functionality. Our ergonomic seats support the skeletal structure so the muscular system doesn’t have to. It removes stress from muscles and joints so the body can relax.
- DURATION IN SEAT: The last component of Zone Therapy is the duration of time that a person spends in each seat (Zone) of the hot tub. The duration in the seat combined with the sequence of seats is critical to the performance of the Zone Therapy.
Serenity ClearSpring Filtration System
The Serenity filtration system is a three-stage operation that keeps water cleaner and clearer. The first stage is the Ultra Flow Grill with its Catch Barrier; preventing debris from re-entering the hot tub. The second stage skimmer net traps large debris before reaching the filter cartridge. The new Wave filter cartridge, with its larger surface area filters more water than ever before, is made of microfiber with a dense inner core that traps the smallest particles and holds them. Clean and healthy spa water is the foundation of all Serenity Hot Tubs. You can enjoy the cleanest water with the easiest system to operate and maintain your Hot Tub’s performance.
Shop Our Other Great Collections
Our exclusive patented Self-Clean Technology filters 100% of the water in only 15 minutes, making this collection the world’s easiest Hot tub to maintain. The design of our seating and the strategically placed jets create a continuous flow of water, pushing all floating debris towards the high flow skimmer and boosting the efficiency of our Self-Cleaning system. The wide-mouth skimmer and pre-filter remove floating debris and oils, preventing clogging of the pump and heater, and increasing filtration by moving debris into the pre-filter. The HydroClean Floor Vacuum pulls debris across the floor, helping to effectively circulate water care products and virtually eliminate the need to vacuum.
There is exceptional quality, comfort and value in every Classic Hot Tub, attractively priced and packed with exciting standard features that are sure to please even the most budget-minded consumer. The modern design and enticing ergonomics are sure to bring tranquillity to you and your guests while delivering many years of fun and enjoyment for friends and family. With simple timeless designs, the Classic Collection provides full body support with soft comfortable pillows and body-sculpted seating for ample comfort. You’ll love all the features of this Healthy Living range, including the comfortable lounger, variety of multi-level seats, and beautiful LED lighting.